Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gentlemen Broncos

The weird thing is, I haven't posted about Flight of the Concord's duo Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement. Yet. That's because I want to do it perfect and most of the time, I don't have time for perfect. So, very soon I will show you some of their funniest performances - but first, it's time for a new movie. Starring... Jemaine Clement as the legendary fantasy novelist, Ronald Chevalier.
I can't WAIT to see it.



"Benjamin (Michael Angarano), home-schooled by his eccentric mother (Jennifer Coolidge), is a loveable loner whose passion for writing leads him on an offbeat and hilarious journey as his story first gets ripped off by the legendary fantasy novelist, Ronald Chevalier (Jemaine Clement) and then is adapted into a disastrous movie by the small town’s most prolific homespun filmmaker." Via Apple.


Some stills of Jemaine, to get the fans siked.

 
 
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment